Here you will find technical specifications and answers to our most commonly asked questions.
All current road disc brake models use a 41/52 internal bearing tapered headset:
All current road rim brake models use a 41/47 internal bearing tapered headset:
All current road disc models use the following axle specifications.:
Replacement axles are available through Wheels Manufacturing.
If you are using the optional computer mount, install it onto the faceplate before proceeding with the steps below.
1. Install the faceplate onto the handlebar, centering the faceplate on the bar.
2. Mate the faceplate to the stem body insuring the top bolt holes are aligned between the two surfaces.
3. Install the top faceplate bolt first (crucial) and tighten to 6Nm.
4. Adjust the handlebar to ensure it is centered and set to the user's preferred angle.
5. Install the lower two faceplate bolts. Tighten in equal measure until a total torque of 6Nm is reached.
A comprehensive guide on installing the fully internal cabler outing system will be available shortly.
A collection of the most commonly asked questions we receive.
Collapsible tab content.
If you have any other questions, or require assistance ordering your No. 22, please don't hesitate to reach out. You will be connected with one of our co-founders, Bryce or Mike, who will be more than happy to help.
Mon–Fri, 9AM–6PM EST/EDT
SEE US LIVE
Copyright © 2024,  No. 22 Bicycle Company
All rights reserved
Ecommerce Software by Shopify